Purchase of ticket(s) signifies agreement to the following:
Booking fees, refunds & transfers
– Rhombus sells tickets on behalf of and as an agent for the event promoter.
– Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the event promoter.
– All tickets are subject to a booking fee unless stated.
– All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
– There will be no refund given for any tickets lost, damaged or stolen or in any circumstance where the venue or event organiser should provide different seats to those specified on the tickets or ticket receipt themselves.
– Certain events will carry specific ticket purchasing limitations, which will be described in the event terms and conditions – These purchasing conditions must be strictly adhered to as they are an instruction from either the venue, the promoter or the event organiser. If a ticket limitation is not adhered to then the booking will be cancelled and refunded. An administration charge equal to the booking fee will be levied on the transaction.
Cancelled, postponed, changed or updated events.
– In the case of a cancelled or postponed event or if material changes are made to the event subsequent to us informing you of the relevant event details, namely a change of venue, start time or headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, should you be unable to attend the revised event, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded upon instruction by the event’s promoters. For any refunds of face value given you will be first required to return the tickets to Rhombus upon the receipt of which we shall then begin to process the refund. All refunds shall be given using the same method of payment as was used to originally purchase the tickets. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the tickets are safely returned to us, we therefore strongly advise that tickets be sent by a secure method of postage or returned to us in person.
– In the case of a cancelled or postponed event or if material changes are made to the event subsequent to us informing you of the relevant event details, namely a change of venue, start time or headline act, then Rhombus will do it’s utmost to ensure that all purchasers are contacted and informed of the alterations using contact details provided when the booking was originally made. However it is the responsibilty of the purchaser to ascertain if an event is going ahead at the time, date and venue as advertised. Rhombus cannot guarantee that we will be able to contact you. Rhombus cannot be held responsible for any performance cancelled whatever the event and circumstance.
Rhombus will not refund purchaser transport costs in the event of a cancelled, postponed or changed event.
Ticket dispatch & collection.
– If you need to make any changes to address/dispatch details after you have made your booking, you must request the change in writing, with an authorised signature, as soon as possible (emails or updated account detail cannot be used for the re-routing of tickets).
– There is no standard dispatch time for tickets, as different events have different dispatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least one week before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue. Tickets booked within 10 days of an event that are being posted, may be received slightly later, but should be received at least 2 days before an event.
– For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without prior notification. Under these circumstances an administration charge, equal to the booking fee, may be levied.
– Under no circumstances will Rhombus dispatch tickets to any address other than the billing address of the card used to make the purchase. Should it be discovered that an incorrect address has been given then we reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice. Should tickets dispatched by special delivery be returned to us marked as ’addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
– It is the responsibility of our customers to inform Rhombus of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
– If you are collecting your tickets from the Rhombus sale office, please be advised that tickets must be collected by the person who made the original booking, presenting the credit/debit card used for the transaction and booking reference, as proof of identity – A signature may also be required. Tickets must be collected at the time and location advised for the event.
– Selected events offered for sale through rhombus.org.uk make use of E-Tickets. This is for events where no physical tickets will be issued.
How it works
– After making a successful purchase you will be given the opportunity to print a copy of the order confirmation page as your e-ticket for the event, an automated e-mail version of the e-ticket will also be sent to the address supplied when completing your transaction.
– If, for any reason, you have not printed your ticket nor received the automated e-mail please Contact Us.
– You must present this e-ticket, along with valid ID, to gain admission to the event.
– Without a valid e-ticket and supporting ID, your admission to the event may be refused and under these circumstances Rhombus will not offer any exchange or refund.
– For these clearly marked events no physical tickets will be dispatched.
– If you are making a multiple or group purchase of tickets using this method, please be aware that only one e-ticket will be issued for the whole transaction. If, for any reason, individual tickets are required, then we strongly recommend that separate transactions are made.
– Always check tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
– Although Rhombus will always use their best endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to an event, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
– Promoters and Venues reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event. Rhombus will not offer refund to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
– The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
– Rhombus will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages. Nor will we be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
Still wondering? Contact Us.